The goal of this conference is to share the latests research and discoveries in the marine mammal field with the scientific community as well as enhancing collaboration, sharing ideas and improving the quality of research on marine mammals.
- Bioacoustics PhD project – AIMM and ISPA collaboration
- Shark fin trade soon to be banned in the EU?
- New article about conservation of loggerhead and leatherback turtles
- The law regarding the observation of cetaceans in the wild – the continuous disrespect of the code of conduct
- Update of the tied common dolphin