November started very well with another sighting of a fin whale (𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘴) lunge feeding. Common dolphins (𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘴) also joined the feeding frenzy. The AIMM team was very happy when we realised that it was the same whale we spotted less than a month ago. Check out the footage below!
- Petition for a deposit return system for beverage containers in Portugal
- A data set of terrestrial, volant, and marine mammal occurrences in Portugal.
- AIMM was joined by a environmental content creator!
- Joana is the winner of the Terre de Femmes Award 2022!
- Bryde’s whale (Balaenoptera edeni) new record for mainland Portugal