November started very well with another sighting of a fin whale (𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘴) lunge feeding. Common dolphins (𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘴) also joined the feeding frenzy. The AIMM team was very happy when we realised that it was the same whale we spotted less than a month ago. Check out the footage below!
- Bioacoustics PhD project – AIMM and ISPA collaboration
- Shark fin trade soon to be banned in the EU?
- New article about conservation of loggerhead and leatherback turtles
- The law regarding the observation of cetaceans in the wild – the continuous disrespect of the code of conduct
- Update of the tied common dolphin